FACE MOISTURISING BALM Clary Sage & Juniper Berry 60mlRegular price £30.00
The Clockface Beauty Moisturising Balm is the perfect skincare product to bring hydration to your skin. Your skin will be left glowing and dewy with a healthy radiance.
9 oils enriched with Avocado and Mango Butter makes for the perfect non-greasy, fast-acting Moisturising Balm. Massage into your skin for a natural glow and a surge of hydration.
This product is suitable for all skin types and is truly multi-purpose. As well as hydrating, it will calm and protect your skin whilst fighting the sign of ageing. It can even be mixed with foundation to create the perfect CC cream for your skin.
Or, as an additional treat, try using this Moisturising Balm as a night treatment. Apply a heavier amount which will absorb and nourish your skin as you sleep.
Benefits for your skin
- Non-greasy and quickly absorbed.
- Argon Oil will nourish the skin, whilst protecting from future damage.
- Rich in plant-based Vitamin E and antioxidants which will protect against signs of ageing.
- Apricot Oil will hydrate but also tighten and tone your skin.
- Mango Butter will fight irritation on the skin and prevent blemishes.
- Cacay Oil will give your skin the perfect glow, whilst fighting the signs of ageing.
- Clary Sage is a natural alternative to Salicylic Acid, which will increase cellular turnover.
- Hydrating enough to nourish eczema prone skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil will lighten dark circles and even your skin tone.
Benefits for your mind
- Breathe in the fragrance of Clary Sage for the perfect calming effect on the mind.
Clockface Beauty is 100% natural skincare that contains only nutrient-rich ingredients, so this product is completely waterless. And just as the rest of our range, our Moisturising Balm is cruelty-free and vegan.
Products should be stored in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Our products are subject to natural conditions, so during hot weather, we suggest storing your balm or scrub in the fridge, or in a cold area. Don’t worry if the texture changes though, as it will return to normal once it has cooled.
For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
This product is not suitable for those with a nut allergy.
Only available for UK Delivery.
This is an incredibly concentrated product, so a very small amount is needed. Take a small amount and warm the Balm in your hands before smoothing over your skin. Massage carefully into any particularly dry areas. Add more if necessary.
If you’re using this Balm as a night treatment, simply apply a heavier amount to freshly cleansed skin. Your skin will be perfectly nourished by morning.
Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Avocado Butter, Mangifera Indica, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis, Moringa Oleifera, Caryodendron Orinocense Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax, Argiana Spinosa, Tocopherol, Salvia Sclarea, Cupressus Commune, Juniperus Communis, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Eugenol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Benzyl Salicylate* Isoeugenol*, Farnesol*.
*Naturally occurring in essential oils.