FACIAL CLEANSING BALM Signature Collection 120mlRegular price £32.00
The Facial Cleansing Balm is a rich balm to oil cleanser, made up of 12 oils and butters. Experience a deep, thorough clean that leaves your face feeling hydrated and conditioned.
This powerful cleanser is perfect for all skin types, and is a useful tool in fighting acne, dehydrated, oily, or sensitive skin. This one product is enough to remove makeup, clean deep into your pores, fight signs of ageing and even promote the formation of new tissue.
The Cleansing Balm is naturally antiseptic and anti-inflammatory, which leaves your skin smooth, calm and conditioned.
Benefits for your skin
- This product hydrates your skin, whilst dissolving excess sebum so your skin is left perfectly balanced.
- A key product in fighting acne. Coconut and Tamanu Oil will treat inflamed skin, as the Eucalyptus, and its natural antiseptic properties, give you a deep down clean.
- Watermelon Oil will work deep into your pores to remove excess sebum and dead skin cells.
- As well as reducing inflammation, Vitamin E will remove and protect your skin against pollution.
- Avocado Butter and Rosehip Oil will hydrate and fight signs of ageing.
- Rosemary Oil helps remove toxins whilst promoting circulation, so your skin is left naturally glowing.
- The anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties of the Eucalyptus will gently relieve irritated or angry skin.
- Promotes the formation of new tissue, so skin feels plump and conditioned.
Benefits for your mind
- Eucalyptus and Chamomile will invigorate and uplift your mood, whilst offering a feeling of comfort.
Clockface Beauty is 100% natural skincare that contains only nutrient-rich ingredients, so this product is completely waterless. And just as the rest of our range, our Cleansing Balm is cruelty-free and vegan.
Products should be stored in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Our products are subject to natural conditions, so during hot weather, we suggest storing your balm or scrub in the fridge, or in a cold area. Don’t worry if the texture changes though, as it will return to normal once it has cooled.
For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
This product is not suitable for those with a nut allergy.
Only available for UK Delivery.
To remove makeup: Rub a small amount of Balm into your hands and watch it turn into a silky oil. Massage this oil into your dry skin, and really focus on areas that might need extra care before rinsing away with warm water.
Pat your face dry before repeating a second cleanse, but this time gently wipe the Balm off your skin using a face cloth soaked in hot water.
For a deep clean: Rub a small amount of Balm into your hands and watch it turn into a silky oil. Massage this oil into your dry skin, and really focus on problematic areas. Soak a face cloth in hot water and use it to gently wipe the Balm away.
Capric Triglyceride, Avocado Butter, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Citrullus Lanatus Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax, Vegetable Glycerine, Rosmarinus Officinalis, Eucalyptus Globulus, Anthemis Nobilis , Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Eugenol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Benzyl Salicylate* Isoeugenol*, Farnesol*.
*Naturally occurring in essential oils.